We’ve seen some great new content released last month in Mapt. Whatever field you’re working in and whatever skills you need to develop, we’re confident you’ll find something useful in our batch of October releases.
We’ve got an exciting range of data science content. If you’re interested in Spark we’d highly recommend checking out Apache Spark 2 for Beginners and Fast Data Processing with Spark 2. We also know just how popular Python is with anyone working with data – our Python Machine Learning Solutions video course provides an engaging, immediate and visual way to put your analytics skills into practice for a huge range of problems.
More new data science releases:
- R: Unleash Machine Learning Techniques
- Large Scale Machine Learning with Spark
- Learning R Programming
- Python Data Science Essentials
- Installing SharePoint 2013 Using PowerShell
- Ember.js Solutions (v)
Front end web development
We’ve got a short and sweet range of front end development courses in Mapt. Our pick is Learning ReactJS but if you want to become a front end developer that is flexible and adaptable, capable of working with a diverse set of tools, any of these will be valuable…
More new front end development courses…
- Angular 2 Projects
- Learning ReactJS
- HTML5 and CSS3: Building Responsive Websites
- Learning React Reusable Components
- Bootstrap 4 Site Blueprints
Full stack development
When it comes to full stack development, there's plenty of exciting new courses. We think ASP.NET Core and Angular 2 will be particularly interesting - it offers a unique look at how to combine both tools in a way that will be valuable for developers used to working with a range of different stacks.
More new full stack development courses...
- PHP 7 Programming Blueprints
- ASP.NET Core and Angular 2
- Learn MeteorJS By Building 10 Real World Projects
- Web Application Development with MEAN
- Learning Full Stack React
- Drupal 8 Development Solutions (v)
- Magento 2 Theme Design
- Node.js Projects
Game and Mobile Development
More new game and mobile development courses...
- Python Machine Learning Solutions (V)
- Mastering Unity 2D Game Development
- Unreal Engine 4 Scripting with C++ Cookbook
- Cocos2d-x Solutions
- Swift 3 New Features
- Mastering Swift 3
- Test-Driven iOS Development with Swift 3
- Swift 3 - Learn to Code with Apple's New Language
For you programmers, we want to divert your attention towards two courses. Go Programming Blueprints, practical programming projects that will demonstrate Go's impressive capabilities and Mastering Python, Second Edition, an updated video course that provides an in depth and expert look at how you can push your Python programming skills forward.
More new programming courses...
- Mastering JIRA 7
- Mastering Akka
- A 15 Hour C# 6.0 Course – The Core Language
- OpenCV: Computer Vision Projects with Python
- Git: Mastering Version Control
- Learning Go Programming
- Scala Test-Driven Development
- Building RESTful Python Web Services
- Clojure Programming Cookbook
- Raspberry Pi for Python Programmers Cookbook
- Raspberry Pi Robotic Projects
- Building Smart Homes with Raspberry Pi Zero
There's a great selection of titles available for anyone dealing with systems and infrastructures. But there's one product that we think might make a particularly big impact on how developers work. It's DevOps for Web Development. We urge you to check it out!
More new system administration courses...
- CentOS 7 Server Deployment Cookbook
- Python: Penetration Testing for Developers
- Mastering Windows Server 2016
- Mastering Modern Web Penetration Testing
- DevOps for Networking
- Learning VMware vSphere
- Mastering VMware Horizon 7
- Learning vSphere 6 (v)
- Learning IBM Bluemix
- Ansible for AWS
- Getting started with System Center Operations Manager 2016
- Mastering ServiceNow
- Hyper-V 2016 Best Practices
- Disaster Recovery Using VMware vSphere Replication and vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with OpenStack
- Learning VMware vRealize Operations Manager