Have you seen all the great new content that’s been added to the Skill Plan categories in Mapt this month? Continue to develop your skills with these new book and video courses released in November. Subscribe or start your free trial with Mapt to access everything in full.
Here’s a toothsome selection of new titles for all you data scientists. We recommend Building Machine Learning Projects with TensorFlow for those looking to gain insight into complex data. You can also start Learning Jupyter to utilize interactive computing in a web-based environment – very handy when dealing with big data sets.
More new data science releases...
- R for Data Science Solutions [Video]
- Mastering R Programming [Video]
- Bayesian Analysis with Python
- SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Cookbook
- Odoo 10 Development Essentials
- Tableau 10 Business Intelligence Cookbook
- MDX with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services Cookbook
- OCP 12c Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam Guide
- Introduction to QGIS Python Programming [Video]
Front End Web Development
We're excited about the second edition of Web Development with Bootstrap 4 and Angular 2 as the new versions of these frameworks really embrace emerging web technologies to help you build cutting-edge web applications. Our enthusiasm for Angular doesn’t end there – we also think you’ll like Angular 2 By Example which is full of practical advice for building flexible cross-platform applications.
More new front end development courses...
- Learning React.js Data Visualization [Video]
- Phalcon Cookbook
- Angular 2 Components
- The Majesty Of Vue.js
Game and Mobile Development
There’s a smorgasbord of new titles here for you game and mobile developers. Looking to launch your next great app idea? Learning Xcode 8 will show you how to build and publish your first iOS application.
More game and mobile development courses...
- Clip Studio Paint EX Fundamentals [Video]
- Gamification with Unity 5.x
- Ionic 2 Cookbook
- Swift Data Structure and Algorithms
- Getting Started with PhoneGap [Video]
- Swift 3 Protocol-Oriented Programming
More new programming courses
- Entity Framework Core Cookbook
- Go Projects [Video]
- R Data Structures and Algorithms
- Mastering F#
- F# 4.0 Design Patterns
- JIRA 7 Essentials
We have a fantastic selection of new titles for those of you working with systems and infrastructures to choose from this month. For starters, you can change the way your organization deploys software at scale by Developing with Docker - this course will teach you how to build, ship, and run many distributed applications in real time.
More new SysAdmin courses
- Linux Shell Scripting Solutions [Video]
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator Cookbook
- Mastering Puppet for Large Infrastructures [Video]
- Network Analysis using Wireshark 2 [Video]
- Windows Server 2016 Cookbook
- Learning Ansible 2
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Cookbook
- Mastering SaltStack
- Docker Networking Cookbook
- Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi