Sphinx Search Beginner's Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create applications with full-text search functionality
- Build indexes from varied data sources
- Use the Sphinx client API implementation in your application to fire full text-search queries
- Filter, sort, and group results based on different attributes
- Search with different matching and ranking modes
- Each chapter is explained using plenty of real-world examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who are new to Sphinx Search. All code examples use PHP but the logic is same for any other web scripting languages as well.