Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Deploy, embed, and integrate Solr with a host of programming languages
- Implement faceting in e-commerce and other sites to summarize and navigate the results of a text search
- Enhance your search by highlighting search results, offering spell-corrections, auto-suggest, finding “similar” records, boosting records and fields for scoring, phonetic matching
- Informative and practical approach to development with fully working examples of integrating a variety of technologies
- Written and tested for Solr 1.4 pre-release 2009.08
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to use Solr for their applications. You only need to have basic programming skills to use Solr. Knowledge of Lucene is certainly a bonus.