SAP HANA Starter
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Understand key principles behind SAP HANA
- Discover the main features of the SAP HANA Studio for application design
- Create a reporting application on the SAP HANA platform
- Visualize your reporting data in Microsoft Excel
Who This Book Is For
SAP HANA Starter is aimed at SAP consultants and users of competing database technologies, as well as anyone curious as to what all the fuss concerning SAP HANA is about. No previous SAP ERP, BW, or database programming experience is necessary, though notions of how SQL and table joins work will be advantageous. Access to a SAP HANA box is necessary to follow the examples locally.