Pentaho 5.0 Reporting by Example: Beginner’s Guide
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Install and configure PRD in Linux and Windows
- Create complex reports using relational data sources
- Produce reports with groups, aggregate functions, parameters, graphics, and sparklines
- Install and configure Pentaho BI Server to execute PRD reports
- Create and publish your own Java web application with parameterized reports and an interactive user interface
Who This Book Is For
Pentaho 5.0 By Example: Beginner's Guide is the ideal companion for a wide-variety of developers. Whether you are new to the world of Business Intelligence reporting, or an experienced BI analyst, this book will guide you through the creation of your first reports in Pentaho. We assume some knowledge of the SQL language and database systems.