OCA Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I: A Real World Certification Guide ( 1ZO-051 )
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Successfully clear the first stepping stone towards attaining the Oracle Certified Associate Certification on Oracle Database 11g
- This book uses a real world example-driven approach that is easy to understand and makes engaging
- Complete coverage of the prescribed syllabus
- Learn from a range of self-test questions to fully equip you with the knowledge to pass this exam
- After reading this book, you can enter the exam room with confidence, knowing that you have done all you can to prepare for the big day
- Get Mock test exam paper and Mock test answers
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who needs the essential skills to pass the Oracle Database SQL Fundamentals I exam and use those skills in daily life as an SQL developer or database administrator.