MySQL 5.1 Plugin Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- A practical guide with working examples explained line by line
- Add new functions to MySQL with User Defined Functions
- Export information via SQL using the INFORMATION_SCHEMA plugins
- Search within PDFs, MP3s, and images; offset user typing errors with fulltext parser plugins
- Access your custom data formats with a storage engine plugin
Who This Book Is For
If you are a MySQL application developer or a programmer who wants to interface with MySQL server, this book is for you. Basic knowledge of C/C++, SQL, and MySQL in particular is assumed in the book, but no deep familiarity with any of the topics is required.