Microsoft Data Protection Manager 2010
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- A step-by-step guide to backing up your business data using Microsoft Data Protection Manager 2010 in this practical book and eBook
- Discover how to back up and restore Microsoft applications that are critical in many of today's businesses
- Understand the various components and features of Data Protection Manager 2010
- Gain valuable insight into using Data Protection Manager through the author's real world experience
- The author, Steve Buchanan has contributed to a Microsoft Data Protection Manager 2010 poster which you can download here.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Network Administrator, System Administrator, Backup Administrator, Storage Administrator or IT consultant who wants to effectively back up your business data using Microsoft Data Protection Manager 2010, then this book is for you.
A good understanding of operating systems and backup devices and network administration is required. However, prior knowledge of Data Protection Manager is not necessary.