Learning Cassandra for Administrators
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Install and set up a multi datacenter Cassandra
- Troubleshoot and tune Cassandra
- Covers CAP tradeoffs, physical/hardware limitations, and helps you understand the magic
- Tune your kernel, JVM, to maximize the performance
- Includes security, monitoring metrics, Hadoop configuration, and query tracing
Who This Book Is For
Learning Cassandra for Administrators is for administrators who manage a large deployment of Cassandra clusters, and support engineers who would like to install the monitoring tools and who are also in charge of making sure the cluster stays the same, ensuring that the service is always up and running.