JasperReports 3.6 Development Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create, size, and position the titles, headers, footers, and body of your report using JasperReports and iReport
- Enhance the look and feel of your report using background images, watermarks, and other such features
- Create multi-page and multi-column reports using multiple types of data in the same report
- Generate reports from Java Swing applications or from your web application
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Java developers who want to use JasperReports to create user-friendly business reports. It is for those who may be familiar with JasperReports but want to dive into advanced JasperReports activities.
If you know how to use Microsoft Word you can also learn how to design business reports using iReport by following the recipes of this cookbook.
Although the primary audience of this cookbook are report designers, however Java and XML developers will find this book useful in understanding how Jasper’s XML code works and how to wrap JasperReports functionality in your Java Swing or Web applications.