- Install R and its additional packages
- Create and manipulate objects (vectors, matrices, lists, and data frames)
- Discover R’s potential in data analysis and data manipulation
- Learn the use of flow control expressions
- Debug functions and handle exceptions using R’s exceptional and effective methods
- Present your data effectively by using graphics, lattice, and ggplot2 packages
R is a versatile cross-platform environment with the power of a programming language and the flexibility of a scripting language. It is extremely powerful in manipulating and visualizing complex databases, performing statistical computations and producing any kind of plot with a very high graphical quality.
Instant R Starter is a practical introduction to the R language and will show you how to use the main functionalities of the environment. It has hands-on instructions on data analysis, data manipulation, and tips and tricks on quickly debugging your programs.
Instant R Starter will provide you with the basis of the uses of R and will set up the starting point for your future advanced development with the R language. After these basic concepts you will learn how to apply them in more advanced programming techniques, like writing complex functions, debugging them, manipulate data and plotting them.