Instant Oracle Database and PowerShell How-to
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Load Oracle Data Access components and connect to Oracle databases
- Retrieve, format, filter, and export data
- Execute database procedures and modify database objects
- Build Oracle script libraries and run automated, unattended scripts
Who This Book Is For
If you are a .NET developer using an Oracle Database or a regular Oracle Database user this book is full of helpful hints and tricks to automate Oracle Databases with Powershell.