High Availability MySQL Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Analyze and learn different high availability options, including clustering and replication solutions within MySQL
- Improve uptime of your MySQL databases with simple recipes showing powerful high availability techniques for MySQL
- Tune your MySQL database for optimal performance.
- The only complete, practical, book of MySQL high availability techniques and tools on the market
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at system administrators or database administrators who have basic familiarity with Linux, the shell, and MySQL. The typical user will be able to get MySQL installed and working, but needs practical guidance to make it highly available.