Hadoop Operations and Cluster Management Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Hands-on recipes to configure a Hadoop cluster from bare metal hardware nodes
- Practical and in depth explanation of cluster management commands
- Easy-to-understand recipes for securing and monitoring a Hadoop cluster, and design considerations
- Recipes showing you how to tune the performance of a Hadoop cluster
- Learn how to build a Hadoop cluster in the cloud
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Hadoop cluster system administrator with Unix/Linux system management experience and you are looking to get a good grounding in how to set up and manage a Hadoop cluster, then this book is for you. It’s assumed that you will have some experience in Unix/Linux command line already, as well as being familiar with network communication basics.