Getting Started with SQL Server 2012 Cube Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn how to develop a complete business intelligence solution using SQL Server 2012
- Understand the difference between tabular in-memory models and OLAP cubes, and which to use where and when
- Add advanced features such as key performance indicators (KPIs) and calculated measures to your business intelligence model
- Understand the use of cubes in a modern business intelligence solution
- Go from a complete beginner to a developer who can build real-world projects through the use of easy step-by-step examples
Who This Book Is For
Written for SQL Server developers who have not previously worked with Analysis Services. It is assumed that you have experience with relational databases, but no prior knowledge of cube development is required. You need SQL Server 2012 in order to follow along with the exercises in this book.