Getting started with Apache Solr Search Server [Video]
Want this title & more? Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Video
- Teaches you everything you need to know to get started with Apache Solr such as indexing, querying, configuration, and implementation
- Learn how to define a search architecture specific to your business needs
- Includes walk-throughs on the Solr admin interface.
- Contains a practical tutorial for integrating Solr search into a new system with an open-source web application
- Presented in a hands-on, interactive style from a professional with several years of experience in search and natural language processing.
Who This Video Is For
This course is intended for a mid- to senior-level engineer or a technology decision-maker evaluating the strengths of Apache Solr for implementation in their own ecosystem. The course expects some experience working with web APIs, and a degree of end-to-end LAMP stack experience.