EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Integrate EJB 3.0 database persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware tools: WebLogic Server, JDeveloper, and Enterprise Pack for Eclipse
- Automatically create EJB 3.0 entity beans from database tables
- Learn to wrap entity beans with session beans and create EJB 3.0 relationships
- Apply JSF and ADF Faces user interfaces (UIs) to EJB 3.0 database persistence
- A practical guide illustrated with examples to integrate EJB 3.0 database persistence with Ajax and Web Services
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at EJB 3.0 application developers who want to learn about the practical use of EJB 3.0 database persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware. Those who are already using EJB 3.0 database persistence will learn about using EJB 3.0 database persistence with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g. The target audience is expected to have some prior knowledge about Java EE, EJBs, EJB 3.0, JSF, AJAX, web services, and XML. This book is ideal for those developers who have working knowledge of JDeveloper and WebLogic server, and wish to learn about the practical use of EJB 3.0 with Oracle Fusion Middleware.