Creating your MySQL Database: Practical Design Tips and Techniques
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- How best to collect, name, group, and structure your data
- Design your data with future growth in mind
- Practical examples from initial ideas to final designs
- The quickest way to learn how to design good data structures for MySQL
- From the author of Mastering phpMyAdmin
Who This Book Is For
Anyone working with applications that use a MySQL database backend will benefit greatly from the advice and techniques in this book. Although a working knowledge of both SQL and MySQL is assumed, the book is suitable for both beginners and intermediate users alike. Whether you read it through and absorb the advice or work through it on a live project, the efficiency and maintainability of your databases will certainly improve as a result.