Business Intelligence with MicroStrategy Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn about every step of the BI project, starting from the installation of a sample database
- Design web reports and documents
- Configure, develop, and use the Mobile Dashboard
- Master data discovery with Visual Insight and MicroStrategy Cloud Express
- Learn with the help of practical, real-life examples and screencasts for every exercise
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for both BI and database developers who want to expand their knowledge of MicroStrategy. It is also useful for advanced data analysts who are evaluating different technologies. You do not need to be an SQL master to read this book, yet knowledge of some concepts like foreign keys and many-to-many relationships is assumed. Some knowledge of basic concepts such as dimensional modeling (fact tables, dimensions) will also help your comprehension of this book. No previous MicroStrategy knowledge is needed.