Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Write Hadoop MapReduce within R
- Learn data analytics with R and the Hadoop platform
- Handle HDFS data within R
- Understand Hadoop streaming with R
- Encode and enrich datasets into R
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for R developers who are looking for a way to perform big data analytics with Hadoop. This book is also aimed at those who know Hadoop and want to build some intelligent applications over Big data with R packages. It would be helpful if readers have basic knowledge of R.