Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for Hadoop
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Integrate Flume with your data sources
- Transcode your data en-route in Flume
- Route and separate your data using regular expression matching
- Configure failover paths and load-balancing to remove single points of failure
- Utilize Gzip Compression for files written to HDFS
Who This Book Is For
Apache Flume: Distributed Log Collection for Hadoop is intended for people who are responsible for moving datasets into Hadoop in a timely and reliable manner like software engineers, database administrators, and data warehouse administrators.