Machine Learning with R
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Harness the power of R for statistical computing and data science
- Use R to apply common machine learning algorithms with real-world applications
- Prepare, examine, and visualize data for analysis
- Understand how to choose between machine learning models
- Packed with clear instructions to explore, forecast, and classify data
Who This Book Is For
Intended for those who want to learn how to use R's machine learning capabilities and gain insight from your data. Perhaps you already know a bit about machine learning, but have never used R; or perhaps you know a little R but are new to machine learning. In either case, this book will get you up and running quickly. It would be helpful to have a bit of familiarity with basic programming concepts, but no prior experience is required.