Yuxi (Hayden) Liu is an experienced data scientist who's focused on developing machine learning and deep learning models and systems. He has worked in a variety of data-driven domains and has applied his expertise in reinforcement learning to computational. He is an education enthusiast and the author of a series of ML books. His first book, Python Machine Learning By Example, was a #1 bestseller on Amazon India in 2017 and 2018. His other books include R Deep Learning Projects and Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python published by Packt. He also published five first-authored IEEE transaction and conference papers during his master's research at the University of Toronto.
- Python Machine Learning By Example$39.99Take tiny steps to enter the big world of data science through this interesting guide
- Step-by-Step Machine Learning with Python [Video]$124.99Put your Python skills to the test and enter the big world of data science to learn the most effective machine learning tools and techniques with this interesting guide
- Hands-On Deep Learning Architectures with Python$20.99Concepts, tools, and techniques to explore deep learning architectures and methodologies
- Python Machine Learning By Example - Second Edition$24.99Grasp machine learning concepts, techniques, and algorithms with the help of real-world examples using Python libraries such as TensorFlow and scikit-learn
- Deep Learning with R for Beginners$34.99Explore the world of neural networks by building powerful deep learning models using the R ecosystem
- PyTorch 1.x Reinforcement Learning Cookbook$31.99Implement reinforcement learning techniques and algorithms with the help of real-world examples and recipes
- Python Machine Learning By Example - Third Edition$24.99A comprehensive guide to get you up to speed with the latest developments of practical machine learning with Python and upgrade your understanding of machine learning (ML) algorithms and techniques