- The DevOps 2.3 Toolkit$35.99Learn from an expert on how to use Kubernetes, the most adopted container orchestration platform.
- The DevOps 2.2 Toolkit$39.99Learn from an expert on how use self-adapting and self-healing systems within Docker.
- The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm$39.99Viktor Farcic's latest book, The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm, shows you how to successfully integrate Docker Swarm into your DevOps toolset.
- Test-Driven Java Development - Second Edition$39.99This book will teach the concepts of test driven development in Java so you can build clean, maintainable and robust code
- Test-Driven Java Development$35.99Invoke TDD principles for end-to-end application development with Java
- DevOps Paradox$27.99Discover DevOps secrets from leading experts. Viktor Farcic interviews DevOps industries voices including Mike Kail, Greg Bledsoe, Jeff Sussna, James Turnbull, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Liz Keogh, and more.
- The DevOps 2.4 Toolkit$34.99An exploration of continuous deployment to a Kubernetes cluster, using a wide range of Kubernetes platforms with instructions on how to develop a pipeline on a few of the most commonly used CI/CD platforms.
- The DevOps 2.5 Toolkit$34.99An advanced exploration of the skills and knowledge required for operating Kubernetes clusters, with a focus on metrics gathering and alerting, with the goal of making clusters and applications inside them autonomous through self-healing and self-adaptation.