Sudharsan Ravichandiran is a data scientist and artificial intelligence enthusiast. He holds a Bachelors in Information Technology from Anna University. His area of research focuses on practical implementations of deep learning and reinforcement learning including natural language processing and computer vision. He is an open-source contributor and loves answering questions on Stack Overflow.
- Hands-On Reinforcement Learning with Python$10.00RRP $24.99 Save 60%A hands-on guide enriched with examples to master deep reinforcement learning algorithms with Python
- Hands-On Meta Learning with Python$10.00RRP $31.99 Save 69%Explore a diverse set of meta-learning algorithms and techniques to enable human-like cognition for your machine learning models using various Python frameworks
- Hands-On Deep Learning Algorithms with Python$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Understand basic to advanced deep learning algorithms by implementing them from scratch, along with their practical applications
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with Python - Second Edition$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%An example-rich guide for beginners to start their reinforcement and deep reinforcement learning journey with state-of-the-art distinct algorithms
- Getting Started with Google BERT$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Kickstart your NLP journey by exploring BERT and its variants such as ALBERT, RoBERTa, DistilBERT, VideoBERT, and more with Hugging Face's transformers library