Colibri Digital is a technology consultancy company founded in 2015 by James Cross and Ingrid Funie. The company works to help its clients navigate the rapidly changing and complex world of emerging technologies, with deep expertise in areas such as big data, data science, machine learning, and Cloud computing. Over the past few years, they have worked with some of the World's largest and most prestigious companies, including a tier 1 investment bank, a leading management consultancy group, and one of the World's most popular soft drinks companies, helping each of them to better make sense of its data, and process it in more intelligent ways.The company lives by its motto: Data -> Intelligence -> Action. Rudy Lai is the founder of QuantCopy, a sales acceleration startup using AI to write sales emails for prospects. By taking in leads from your pipelines, QuantCopy researches them online and generates sales emails from that data. It also has a suite of email automation tools to schedule, send, and track email performancekey analytics that all feed back into how our AI generates content. Prior to founding QuantCopy, Rudy ran HighDimension.IO, a machine learning consultancy, where he experienced first-hand the frustrations of outbound sales and prospecting. As a founding partner, he helped startups and enterprises with HighDimension.IO's Machine-Learning-as-a-Service, allowing them to scale up data expertise in the blink of an eye. In the first part of his career, Rudy spent 5+ years in quantitative trading at leading investment banks such as Morgan Stanley. This valuable experience allowed him to witness the power of data, but also the pitfalls of automation using data science and machine learning. Quantitative trading was also a great platform from which you can learn about reinforcement learning and supervised learning topics in depth and in a commercial setting. Rudy holds a Computer Science degree from Imperial College London, where he was part of the Dean's List, and received awards such as the Deutsche Bank Artificial Intelligence prize.
- Troubleshooting Python Machine Learning [Video]$124.99Practical and unique solutions to common Machine Learning problems that you face. Avoid any roadblocks while working with the Python data science ecosystem.
- Troubleshooting Python Application Development [Video]$124.99Tackle Python performance problems and speed up your apps with parallelism, concurrent execution, and OOP
- Refactoring Python Code [Video]$124.99Practical techniques and methods to make your existing Python code faster, reliable, and more maintainable.
- Python Tips, Tricks and Techniques [Video]$124.99From first-class functions to abstract base classes, apply Pythonic tricks to your application and be a Python rockstar
- Learn Python in 3 Hours [Video]$124.99App development, data science, automation, web scraping or computer vision—Make the switch to Python quickly
- Hands - On Reinforcement Learning with Python [Video]$124.99A practical tour of prediction and control in Reinforcement Learning using OpenAI Gym, Python, and TensorFlow
- Getting Started with Machine Learning in Python [Video]$124.99A+ guide to using Machine Learning to classify objects, predict future prices, and automatically learn fixes to problems
- Building Web Servers in Java [Video]$124.99Leverage the new HTTP 2.0 client bundled with Java 9 to build a fully functional HTTP REST API
- Building Predictive Models with Machine Learning and Python [Video]$124.99Master the most popular Machine Learning tools by building your own models to tackle real-world problems
- Begin Python Programming in 7 Days [Video]$124.99Become a Python programmer in one week. Learn to code in Python from scratch with this hands-on course
- Python Deep Learning for Beginners [Video]$124.99Apply deep learning concepts and use Python to solve challenging tasks
- Troubleshooting Pandas [Video]$124.99Unique solutions to Pandas data cleaning and wrangling issues. Overcome any roadblock in your Pandas projects
- Hands-On PySpark for Big Data Analysis [Video]$124.99Use PySpark to productionize analytics over Big Data and easily crush messy data at scale
- Hands-On Problem Solving for Machine Learning [Video]$124.99Intuitive strategies to deal with messy data, weak models, and leaky machine-learning pipelines
- Hands-On Big Data Analytics with PySpark$16.99Use PySpark to easily crush messy data at-scale and discover proven techniques to create testable, immutable, and easily parallelizable Spark jobs