William Rice is an e-learning professional from New York City. He has written books on Moodle, Blackboard, Magento, and software training. He enjoys building e-learning solutions for businesses and gains professional satisfaction when his courses help students.
His hobbies include writing books, practicing archery near JFK Airport, and playing with his children.
William is fascinated by the relationship between technology and society, how we create our tools, and how they shape us in turn. Married to an incredible woman who encourages his writing pursuits, he has two amazing sons.
- User Training for Busy Programmers$7.99Develop effective software training classes quickly and easily
- Moodle Teaching Techniques$23.99Creative Ways to Use Moodle for Constructing Online Learning Solutions
- Moodle E-Learning Course Development - Third Edition$35.99A complete guide to create and develop engaging e-learning courses with Moodle
- Moodle 2.0 E-Learning Course Development$26.99Knowing Moodle inside out means you’ve got so many options for constructing highly engaging web-based educational courses. This book gives you the knowledge you need in a totally practical and inspiring way.
- Moodle 1.9 E-Learning Course Development$26.99A complete guide to successful learning using Moodle
- Magento: Beginner's Guide$23.99Create a dynamic, fully featured, online store with the most powerful open source e-commerce software
- Magento 1.3 Sales Tactics Cookbook$29.99Solve real-world Magento sales problems with a collection of simple but effective recipes
- Blackboard Essentials for Teachers$29.99You only need basic computer skills to follow this course on creating web pages and interactive features for your students using Blackboard. Building and managing powerful eLearning courses has never been simpler.