Nate Chamberlain, a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert and Microsoft MVP in Office apps and services since 2019, has over 5 years of experience in helping organizations deploy and maximize their usage of Office 365 apps and services. His work has included administrative and analyst roles in the higher education, healthcare, corporate, and finance sectors.
Nate is the author of several other books, including an MS-101 exam guide, an MS-500 exam guide, and a handful of smaller publications on SharePoint, OneNote, and leading advocate groups. Nate speaks at user groups and conferences both in person and virtually throughout the year, and blog and tweets regularly as chambernate.
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Exam Guide MS-101$25.99Get up to speed with planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Office 365 services and gain the skills you need to pass the MS-101 exam
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration Cookbook$33.99Make the most out of your investment in Office 365 apps and services with this Microsoft Office cookbook
- Managing Microsoft Teams: MS-700 Exam Guide$47.99Discover how to plan a Microsoft Teams deployment within a business environment and manage Teams administrative functions on a day-to-day basis
- MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams Exam Guide - Second Edition$31.99A detailed guide to preparing for the MS-700 exam and earning associate-level Microsoft Teams administrator certification
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online Cookbook - Second Edition$31.99With over 100 practical recipes that offer extensive coverage of Microsoft 365, learn how to enhance collaboration, implement RPA, and develop business intelligence for your organization –with an accompanying eBook for extra coverage.