Mitesh Soni is a DevOps enthusiast. He has worked on projects for DevOps enablement using Microsoft Azure and Visual Studio Team Services. He also has experience of working with other DevOps-enabling tools, such as Jenkins, Chef, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, and Atlassian Bamboo.
He is a CSM, SCJP, SCWCD, VCP, IBM Bluemix, and IBM Urbancode certified professional.
- Jenkins Essentials - Second Edition$31.99Develop a base for DevOps culture by implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery including automated builds, unit test execution, packaging, and static code analysis with Jenkins 2
- Jenkins 2.x Continuous Integration Cookbook - Third Edition$34.99Get a problem-solution approach enriched with code examples for practical and easy comprehension
- Implementing DevOps with Microsoft Azure$39.99Accelerate and Automate Build, Deploy, and Management of applications to achieve High Availability.
- DevOps for Web Development$39.99Achieve the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of your web applications with ease
- Designing AWS Environments$19.99Design and create robust and resilient distributed solutions with AWS
- Practical AWS Networking [Video]$124.99Over 15 videos to help you quickly integrate different Amazon services for your application.
- DevOps for Web Developers [Video]$124.99Leverage DevOps to build and deploy modern web apps efficiently