Mark Polino is CPA, with additional certifications in financial forensics (CFF) and information technology (CITP). He is a Microsoft MVP for Business Solutions and a GPUG All Star who has worked with Dynamics GP and its predecessors since 1999.
He works as the Director of Client Services for Fastpath, and he runs the DynamicAccounting.net website dedicated to all things Dynamics GP. He is a regularly featured speaker at Dynamics GP related events.
This is Mark's tenth book, and his seventh GP related book with Packt Publishing. His work includes eight technology-focused books and two novels.
He is also the author of the best-selling Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook, the spin off Lite edition, and a co-author for updated GP 2013 and 2016 editions, all from Packt Publishing.
- Real-world Business Intelligence with Microsoft Dynamics GP$45.99Become an expert at preparing reports using Dynamics GP quickly and efficiently
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Cookbook$49.99Over 100 powerful and effective recipes to help you solve real-world Dynamics GP problems
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Cookbook$37.99For beginners or intermediate users this is a highly practical cookbook for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Now you can really get to grips with enterprise resource planning by engaging with real-world solutions through recipes and screenshots.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook: LITE$9.99Personalize, organize and automate Microsoft Dynamics GP with over 30 immediately usable and incredibly effective recipes using this book and eBook
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook$37.99Get more from Dynamics GP using the 100+ recipes in this invaluable Cookbook. Discover hidden features, improve usability, and optimize the system with clearly presented solutions you can easily implement.
- Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 - Second Edition$45.99Learn to build professional and powerful dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Excel
- Building Dashboards with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and Excel 2013$30.99Microsoft Dynamics GP and Excel are made for each other. With this book you’ll learn to use Excel to present the information contained in Dynamics in a data-rich dashboard. Step-by-step instructions come with real-life examples.