Lentin Joseph is an author and robotics entrepreneur from India. He runs a robotics software company called Qbotics Labs in India. He has 7 years of experience in the robotics domain primarily in ROS, OpenCV, and PCL.
He has authored four books in ROS, namely, Learning Robotics using Python, Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming, ROS Robotics Projects, and Robot Operating System for Absolute Beginners.
He is currently pursuing his master's in Robotics from India and is also doing research at Robotics Institute, CMU, USA.
- ROS Robotics Projects$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Build a variety of awesome robots that can see, sense, move, and do a lot more using the powerful Robot Operating System
- Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming - Second Edition$10.00RRP $39.99 Save 75%Discover best practices and troubleshooting solutions when working on ROS
- Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming$10.00RRP $43.99 Save 77%Design, build and simulate complex robots using Robot Operating System and master its out-of-the-box functionalities
- Learning Robotics using Python - Second Edition$10.00RRP $27.99 Save 64%Design, simulate, and program interactive robots
- Learning Robotics Using Python$10.00RRP $35.99 Save 72%Bring robotics projects to life with Python! Discover how to harness everything from Blender to ROS and OpenCV with one of our most popular robotics books.