Joel Lawhead is a PMI-certified Project Management Professional, a certified GIS Professional, and the Chief Information Officer of NVision Solutions Inc., an award-winning firm specializing in geospatial technology integration and sensor engineering for NASA, FEMA, NOAA, the US Navy, and many other commercial and non-profit organizations. Joel began using Python in 1997 and started combining it with geospatial software development in 2000. He has authored multiple editions of Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python and QGIS Python Programming Cookbook, both from Packt. He is also the developer of the open source Python Shapefile Library (PyShp) and maintains a geospatial technical blog, GeospatialPython, and Twitter feed, @SpatialPython.
- QGIS Python Programming Cookbook - Second Edition$39.99Master over 170 recipes that will help you turn QGIS from a desktop GIS tool into a powerful automated geospatial framework
- QGIS Python Programming Cookbook$39.99Over 140 recipes to help you turn QGIS from a desktop GIS tool into a powerful automated geospatial framework
- Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python - Second Edition$39.99An effective guide to geographic information systems and remote sensing analysis using Python 3
- Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python$29.99If you know Python and would like to use it for Geospatial Analysis this book is exactly what you’ve been looking for. With an organized, user-friendly approach it covers all the bases to give you the necessary skills and know-how.
- Automated GIS Workflows with PyQGIS [Video]$124.99Over 90 recipes for automated GIS Workflows with PyQGIS
- Automated Data Processing with PyQGIS [Video]$124.99Over 75 recipes for automated data processing with PyQGIS
- Learning Geospatial Analysis with Python - Third Edition$34.99Learn the core concepts of geospatial data analysis for building actionable and insightful GIS applications