Linux Training Academy was founded by Jason Cannon. This academy provides training and resources on Linux starting at the most basic and beginner level to ninja level of skills at command line.
Jason Cannon is a professional system administrator, consultant, and author. He started his career as a Unix and Linux system engineer in 1999. Since that time, he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Jason has professional experience with CentOS, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the Linux for Beginners and Command Line Kung Fu books.
- Python for Beginners: Learn Python Programming (Python 3) [Video]$175.99Learn Python programming the easy way, complete with examples, quizzes, exercises, and more. Learn Python 2 and Python 3.
- Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning [Video]$175.99Learn how to shell script through project-based training (Bash Scripting, Bash Programming, Grep, Awk, and more)
- Linux Security and Hardening, The Practical Security Guide [Video]$172.99Secure any Linux server from hackers and protect it against hacking. The practical Linux Administration security guide
- Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) [Video]$130.99Learn the most important LVM concepts and Linux LVM commands with this succinct course on Logical Volume Manager
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career [Video]$173.99Use the in-demand Linux skills you learn in this course to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux professional
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack, Step-by-Step [Video]$177.99How to eliminate single points of failure & increase uptime for your Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP Based Web Sites & Apps.
- Bash Scripting and Shell Programming (Linux Command Line) [Video]$177.99Learn bash programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. Learn how to write bash scripts like a pro & solve real-world problems!