Fabrizio Romano was born in Italy in 1975. He holds a master's degree in Computer Science Engineering from the University of Padova. He’s been working as a professional software developer since 1999. Fabrizio has been part of Sohonet’s Product Team since 2016. In 2020, the Television Academy honored them with an Emmy Award in Engineering Development for advancing remote collaboration.
- Python: Real-World Data Science£49.99Unleash the power of Python and its robust data science capabilities
- Python: Journey from Novice to Expert£52.99Learn core concepts of Python and unleash its power to script highest quality Python programs
- Learning Python£26.99Learn to code like a professional with Python – an open source, versatile, and powerful programming language
- Learn Python Programming - Second Edition£29.99Learn the fundamentals of Python (3.7) and how to apply it to data science, programming, and web development. Fully updated to include hands-on tutorials and projects.
- Learn Web Development with Python£26.99A comprehensive guide to Python programming for web development using the most popular Python web framework - Django
- Getting Started with Python£26.99Harness the power of Python objects and data structures to implement algorithms for analyzing your data and efficiently extracting information
- Learn Python Programming - Third Edition£23.99Get up and running with Python through concise tutorials and practical projects in this fully updated edition