Denis Rothman graduated from Sorbonne University and Paris-Diderot University, designing one of the very first word2matrix patented embedding and patented AI conversational agents. He began his career authoring one of the first AI cognitive natural language processing (NLP) chatbots applied as an automated language teacher for Moët et Chandon and other companies. He authored an AI resource optimizer for IBM and apparel producers. He then authored an advanced planning and scheduling (APS) solution used worldwide.
- Artificial Intelligence By ExampleAU$46.99Be an adaptive thinker that leads the way to Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence By Example - Second EditionAU$46.99Understand the fundamentals and develop your own AI solutions in this updated edition packed with many new examples
- Hands-On Explainable AI (XAI) with PythonAU$58.99Resolve the black box models in your AI applications to make them fair, trustworthy, and secure. Familiarize yourself with the basic principles and tools to deploy Explainable AI (XAI) into your apps and reporting interfaces.
- Transformers for Natural Language ProcessingAU$58.99Take your NLP knowledge to the next level and become an AI language understanding expert by mastering the quantum leap of Transformer neural network models
- Transformers for Natural Language Processing - Second EditionAU$46.99Learn how to use and implement transformers with Hugging Face and OpenAI (and others) by reading, running examples, investigating issues, asking the author questions, and interacting with our AI/ML community