David Gonzalez is an enthusiastic engineer and author of a book called Developing Microservices with Node.js (microservices don't work without platform automation).He is a Google Developer Expert (a nomination from Google to certain experts in several areas) in Kubernetes (GKE), who enjoys being pushed out of his comfort zone in order to sharpen his skills. Java, Node.js, Python, and DevOps—as well as a holistic approach to security—are part of the skill set that has helped him deliver value across different start-ups and corporations. Nowadays, he is a consultant at nearForm, enabling companies to deliver the best possible solution to their IT problems or proposals, as well as an avid speaker at conferences such as Rebel Con and Google I/O Extended, among others.
- Implementing Modern DevOps$10.00RRP $31.99 Save 69%Help your organization join the DevOps revolution
- Developing Microservices with Node.js$10.00RRP $31.99 Save 69%Learn to develop efficient and scalable microservices for server-side programming in Node.js using this hands-on guide
- DevOps Fundamentals [Video]$10.00RRP $124.99 Save 92%Help your organization join the DevOps revolution
- DevOps Fundamentals with Azure [Video]$10.00RRP $124.99 Save 92%Learn to automate builds to deploy and deliver code faster and more often
- Deploying Software to Kubernetes [Video]$10.00RRP $124.99 Save 92%Deploy, manage and monitor applications on Kubernetes