Cory Lesmeister has over fourteen years of quantitative experience and is currently a senior data scientist for the advanced analytics team at Cummins, Inc. in Columbus, Indiana. He has spent 16 years at Eli Lilly and Company in sales, market research, Lean Six Sigma, marketing analytics, and new product forecasting. He also has several years of experience in the insurance and banking industries, both as a consultant and as a manager of marketing analytics. A former US Army active duty and reserve officer, Cory was stationed in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2009. Here, he served as the strategic advisor to the 29,000-person Iraqi Oil Police, succeeding where others failed by acquiring and delivering promised equipment to help the country secure and protect its oil infrastructure. He has a BBA in aviation administration from the University of North Dakota and a commercial helicopter license.
- R: Unleash Machine Learning Techniques$79.99Find out how to build smarter machine learning systems with R. Follow this three module course to become a more fluent machine learning practitioner.
- Mastering Machine Learning with R - Second Edition$39.99Master machine learning techniques with R to deliver insights in complex projects
- Mastering Machine Learning with R$39.99Master machine learning techniques with R to deliver insights for complex projects
- Mastering Machine Learning with R - Third Edition$27.99Stay updated with expert techniques for solving data analytics and machine learning challenges and gain insights from complex projects and power up your applications
- Advanced Machine Learning with R$34.99Master machine learning techniques with real-world projects that interface TensorFlow with R, H2O, MXNet, and other languages