Bahaaldine Azarmi, or Baha for short, is the head of solutions architecture in the EMEA South region at Elastic. Prior to this position, Baha co-founded ReachFive, a marketing data platform focused on user behavior and social analytics. He has also worked for a number of different software vendors, including Talend and Oracle, where he held positions as a solutions architect and architect. Prior to Machine Learning with the Elastic Stack, Baha authored books including Learning Kibana 5.0, Scalable Big Data Architecture, and Talend for Big Data. He is based in Paris and holds an MSc in computer science from Polytech'Paris.
- Learning Kibana 5.0$31.99Exploit the visualization capabilities of Kibana and build powerful interactive dashboards
- Talend for Big Data$20.99If you want to start working on big data projects fast, this is the guide you’ve been looking for. Delve deep into Talend and discover how just how easily you can revolutionize your data handling and presentation.
- Machine Learning with the Elastic Stack$27.99Leverage Elastic Stack’s machine learning features to gain valuable insight from your data
- Learning Kibana 7 - Second Edition$24.99A beginner's guide to analyzing and visualizing Elasticsearch data using Kibana 7 and Timelion
- Machine Learning with the Elastic Stack - Second Edition$31.99Discover expert techniques for combining machine learning with the analytic capabilities of Elastic Stack and uncover actionable insights from your data