The AI Sciences Team is a group of experts, PhDs, and practitioners of artificial intelligence, computer science, machine learning, and statistics. Some of them work in big companies such as Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, KPMG, BCG, and IBM.
They have produced a series of courses mainly dedicated to beginners and newcomers on the techniques and methods of machine learning, statistics, artificial intelligence, and data science.
Their courses have had phenomenal success and have helped more than 100,000 students master AI and data science.
- Mastering Data Science and Machine Learning Fundamentals [Video]$134.99Master the basic concepts of data science and machine learning and learn how to implement these concepts successfully in the real-world
- Reinforcement Learning with Python Explained for Beginners [Video]$134.99Learn reinforcement learning from scratch.
- Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks with Python [Video]$134.99One-stop shop for understanding and implementing recurrent neural networks with Python
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners$26.99A practical guide to machine learning with Python through the presentation and guided completion of ten real-world projects
- Statistics Crash Course for Beginners$26.99A beginner-friendly crash course to statistics utilizing Python with an eye to preparing students for further study in machine learning
- Python Machine Learning for Beginners$26.99This course lays the foundations for both a theoretical and practical understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence, utilizing Python as a beginner-friendly introduction and invitation to further study
- Data Science Crash Course for Beginners$26.99This course lays the groundwork for further study into data science with Python for those students with little to no experience
- Data Preprocessing with Python for Absolute Beginners$26.99This book is dedicated to data preparation and explains how to perform different data preparation techniques on various datasets using different data preparation libraries written in the Python programming language.
- Data Visualization with Python for Beginners$26.99This book works as a guide to present fundamental Python libraries and basics related to data visualization using Python
- Data Understanding and Data Visualization with Python [Video]$47.99Learn data visualization from scratch
- Python Machine Learning Crash Course for Beginners [Video]$179.99Dive into the world of machine learning and create projects with real-world applications
- Machine Learning A-Z: Support Vector Machine with Python © [Video]$134.99Learn machine learning and support vector machine from scratch
- Mastering Probability and Statistics in Python [Video]$116.99A comprehensive course that teaches you the concepts and methodologies of statistics and probability with data science.
- Scala & Spark-Master Big Data with Scala and Spark [Video]$134.99Learn Scala; learn Spark, Hadoop, ETL pipeline from AWS S3 to AWS RDS using Spark from scratch
- NLP-Natural Language Processing in Python for Beginners [Video]$134.99Explore the field of Natural Language Processing using Spacy, NLTK, PyTorch, Text Preprocessing, Embeddings, Word2Vec, and Deep Learning
- PySpark and AWS: Master Big Data with PySpark and AWS [Video]$134.99Master Spark, PySpark AWS, Spark applications, Spark Ecosystem, Hadoop, and mastering PySpark
- Computer Vision Theory and Projects in Python for Beginners [Video]$134.99Explore the world of Computer Vision and learn to master it using Python, OpenCV, TensorFlow, and others
- Data Scraping and Data Mining from Beginner to Pro with Python [Video]$134.99Learn web scraping and data mining from scratch using Python
- MongoDB—Mastering MongoDB for Beginners (Theory and Projects) [Video]$134.99Learn to develop applications using MongoDB from scratch with this beginner-friendly course
- Data Science and Machine Learning (Theory and Projects) A to Z [Video]$134.99The complete roadmap for beginners to data science and machine learning.
- 50 Hours of Big Data, PySpark, AWS, Scala, and Scraping [Video]$54.99Learn, build, and execute big data strategies with Scala and Spark, PySpark and AWS, data scraping and data mining with Python, and master MongoDB