Agus Kurniawan is an independent technology consultant, author, and lecturer. He has over 18 years' experience working on various software development projects, including delivering training courses and workshops, and delivering technical writing. He has done a few research activities related to wireless networking, software, and security in multiple universities. Currently, he is pursuing a Ph.D. program in Computer Science in Germany. He has previously written five books for Packt.
- Smart Internet of Things Projects$31.99Discover how to build your own smart Internet of Things projects and bring a new degree of interconnectivity to your world
- Raspberry Pi LED Blueprints$20.99Design, build, and test LED-based projects using the Raspberry Pi
- Learning AWS IoT$31.99Learn to use AWS IoT services to build your connected applications with the help of this comprehensive guide.
- Intelligent IoT Projects in 7 Days$31.99Discover how to build your own Intelligent Internet of Things projects and bring a new degree of interconnectivity to your world
- Internet of Things Projects with ESP32$20.99Create and program Internet of Things projects using the Espressif ESP32.