WS-BPEL 2.0 for SOA Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Develop BPEL and SOA composite solutions with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Efficiently automate business processes with WS-BPEL 2.0 and develop SOA composite applications.
- Get familiar with basic and advanced BPEL 2.0.
- Detailed explanation of advanced topics, such as security, transactions, human workflow, process monitoring, transition from BPMN to BPEL, dynamic processes, fault handling, etc., enabling you to work smarter and more efficiently.
- Step-by-step real-world examples to learn and manage various advanced aspects of BPEL development using Oracle SOA Suite 11g, JDeveloper, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Service Registry, Oracle Enterprise Repository, BPM Suite and BPA Suite
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at SOA architects and developers involved in the design, implementation, and integration of composite applications and end-to-end business processes. The book provides comprehensive coverage of WS-BPEL 2.0 for implementing business processes and developing SCA composite application, dealing with the issues of composition, orchestration, transactions, coordination, and security. This book uses Oracle SOA Suite 11g and related Oracle products. To follow this book you need to have basic knowledge of XML, web services, and Java EE.