Windows Phone 7.5: Building Location-aware Applications
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Understand Location Based Services.
- Work with Windows Phone Location Service.
- Understand how Maps work.
- Create a simple Map application and learn to use Geocoding, Pushpins.
- Discover Directions with Bing Maps Directions.
- Build two real-world windows phone applications – using Eventful.com and AOL Patch.com API
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who wants to develop apps for the Windows Phone 7 platform, but do not know where to begin, then this book is for you. Developers working on the Android and iPhone platform wishing to port their apps on the Windows Phone ecosystem will also find this book useful. The bundled code and apps can also help a non-developer; a smart business or sales person to quickly analyze and build new applications.
This book is also aimed at Managers and Architects in the News and Entertainment industry; since two giants of this industry (Eventful.com and Patch.com) are mentioned extensively within the book.