Software Testing using Visual Studio 2010
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Master all the new tools and techniques in Visual Studio 2010 and the Team Foundation Server for testing applications
- Customize reports with Team foundation server.
- Get to grips with the new Test Manager tool for maintaining Test cases
- Take full advantage of new Visual Studio features for testing an application's User Interface
- Packed with real world examples and step by step instructions to get you up and running with application testing
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer, a software tester, or an architect who wishes to master the amazing range of features offered by the Visual Studio 2010 for testing your software applications before going live - then this book is for you.
This book assumes that you have a basic knowledge of testing software applications and have good work experience of using Visual Studio IDE.