Service Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Discover and understand the structure of existing application landscapes from an integration perspective
- Get to grips with fundamental integration concepts and terminology while learning about architecture variants
- Fully comprehend all the individual layers and components that make up the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint
- Map and compare a variety of different vendor platforms to the blueprint
- Packed with visual representations of the blueprint in order to help you fully understand its structure and implementation
Who This Book Is For
If you are an IT architect or manager who is responsible for any aspect of operating integration solutions, and you want to learn how to implement integration architectures in practice with the help of the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint, then this book is for you. A comprehensive understanding of SOA is required, though previous knowledge of the Trivadis Blueprint is not necessary. Less experienced specialists who have not yet dealt with integration will benefit greatly from this book by first gaining knowledge of concepts and terminology used in the context of integration architecture, while those already familiar with such expertise can move straight to discovering the base technologies associated with implementing solutions based on the Blueprint, and getting to grips with the Blueprint's structure itself. If you want to assess the solutions from different vendors and ultimately achieve comprehensive SOA integration results using the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint, then this book is ideal for you.