Refactoring with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Make your code base maintainable with refactoring
- Support new features more easily by making your system adaptable
- Enhance your system with an improved object-oriented design and increased encapsulation and componentization
- Concepts are presented in a comfortable one-on-one, pair-programming style
- A practical approach that's packed with examples to enrich understanding
Who This Book Is For
This book is primarily for developers who want to refactor their code in Visual Studio. However, the book can be used by anyone using Visual Studio. Developers, designers, and architects who are eager to improve the performance of their craft will find this book useful because it details refactoring existing code to use recognized and established patterns and principles to improve code structure and architectural behavior.
The book assumes that the reader knows both Visual Studio and C#, but no previous knowledge of refactoring is required.