Quality Assurance for Dynamics AX-Based ERP Solutions
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn rapidly how to test Dynamics AX applications
- Verify Industry Builder Initiative (IBI) compliance of your ERP software
- Readymade testing templates
- Code, design, and test a quality Dynamics AX-based ERP solution
- Customization best practices backed by theory
Who This Book Is For
Microsoft Business Solution partners will benefit greatly from this book. This book targets functional experts and Dynamics AX developers. A basic knowledge of the X++ language and the basics of Axapta architecture are needed to follow the book, but no prior knowledge of testing is required. The following will find this book useful:
- MBS Partners who are dealing in Dynamics AX: To educate their employees for achieving their quality goals.
- Project Managers / Quality Managers: To update themselves about the standards related to Design, Development, Testing, etc., which are a part of Microsoft IBI Specifications for Dynamics AX 4.0.
- Dynamics AX Developers: To update themselves about coding standards that apply to Dynamics AX and to know the principles behind various recommended best practices.
- Functional Consultants: To update themselves about Solution Design / GUI Specifications.
- Chief Technology Officers / Technical Solution Designers: To gain awareness about best practices for trustworthy computing and how these can be implemented at organization / project level.
- Dynamics AX Customers: To know about applicable standards for Dynamics AX customization projects and hence be able to effectively monitor their projects or set expectations from vendors about quality goals.