Python Testing Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Learn to write tests at every level using a variety of Python testing tools
- The first book to include detailed screenshots and recipes for using Jenkins continuous integration server (formerly known as Hudson)
- Explore innovative ways to introduce automated testing to legacy systems
- Written by Greg L. Turnquist – senior software engineer and author of Spring Python 1.1
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
Who This Book Is For
Python developers and programmers with a basic understanding of Python and Python testing will find this cookbook beneficial. It will build on that basic knowledge equipping you with the intermediate and advanced skills required to fully utilize the Python testing tools. Broken up into lots of small code recipes, you can read this book at your own pace, whatever your experience. No prior experience of automated testing is required.