Python Geospatial Development
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Build applications for GIS development using Python
- Analyze and visualize Geo-Spatial data
- Comprehensive coverage of key GIS concepts
- Recommended best practices for storing spatial data in a database
- Draw maps, place data points onto a map, and interact with maps
- A practical tutorial with plenty of step-by-step instructions to help you develop a mapping application from scratch
Who This Book Is For
This book is useful for Python developers who want to get up to speed with Open Source GIS in order to build GIS applications or integrate Geo-Spatial features into their applications.