Python 2.6 Graphics Cookbook
Want this title & more?
Subscribe to PacktLib
About This Book
- Create captivating graphics with ease and bring them to life using Python
- Apply effects to your graphics using powerful Python methods
- Develop vector as well as raster graphics and combine them to create wonders in the animation world
- Create interactive GUIs to make your creation of graphics simpler
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: Each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to accomplish the task of creation and animation of graphics as efficiently as possible
Who This Book Is For
If you are looking to create animated graphics to represent real-world scenarios then this book is for you. Teachers, scholars, students, and engineers who know it is possible to make fascinating models and demonstrations but have not found a handbook that pulls it all together in one place will find what they need in this recipe bank.
Basic knowledge of Python programming is required and access to the Web and Google will be useful.